Transition/ Acquisition/ Startup
TIN Change Management:
- Verify provider network participation
- Complete required TIN change forms
- Unlimited dental carrier credentialing, re-credentialing and documentation to add, delete and change participation in all plans
- Create central digital storage location for all provider information. Identify any missing information needed for credentialing. Ensure provider participation by plan in each office
- Oversight of compliance by provider of state license, DEA, and other required certificates to ensure compliance
PPO Insurance Negotiation:
- Verify accuracy of current fee schedules per provider.
- Negotiate with insurance carriers on client’s behalf to secure higher reimbursement levels.
- Provide a detailed recommendation illustrating increases per code schedule.
- Upon receipt of approved recommendation ensure implementation of effective date.
- Generate and deliver a UCR report detailing ADA code fees in desired zip code.
EFT Set Up & Transition:
- Contact insurance companies to verify required documentation/portal needed
- Complete relevant forms and/or assist the office in completing carrier specific portals
- Verify that providers are accessing correct carrier relationships through a sample set of EOBs
- Verify that the fee schedule they are being paid on is what they are being paid on
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Request to be contacted concerning